π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
the way life goes
Thursday 29 August 2024 | 3:26 am | 10 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi! Aty is doing good here as always! I hope you guys are doing fine. 

   First of all, just wanna say I love the season lately. Rainy and cold. Well, rain is grace. Secondly, zaty wanna share a good news! Alhamdulillah for the result untuk sem lepas cuz yuh the tears and pains are actually worth it. Pointer meningkat dengan cemerlang and I am so happy and grateful. Alhamdulillah, thank u, Allah. 

   Hopefully Allah forever give me chances and motivations to keep going and of course to make mama abah proud! I do everything for you, ya rabbi so please ease it for me! Aamiin. Sem 3 (sem baru) will start next week and guess what, zaty actually kinda nervous but semangat untuk face the new challenges. Well, i am ready to take new risks and what are my motives for this upcoming sem? To be more productive, healthy, and of course to increase my pointer. May Allah make it easy for me, aamiin. 

   Well, back to cerita result tadi. I was so surprised like really? Alhamdulillah again for that! Abah literally came home from work and hugged me and yuh mama abah ajak me pergi cinema date. As a reward for my result hehe. Well, family zaty is a big fan of cinema. We just love watching movies in cinema. What movie do we watch? It's Takluk: Lahad Datu. Such a majestic and good film. I rated it 4 out of 5 star. It's based on true events (historical typa movie). Highly recommend it. 

Good times hehe well lepas ni nak berjauhan balik so better cherish everything now.

   It's so cold now here bahahaha. 

   Well, I think that's it for now. As usual, zaty will be quite in a long hiatus. Kalau ada masa zaty update lagi. Kena prepare mental untuk new sem! Pray for me yuhhhh! Nanti ada masa zaty terjah baca blog korang hehe. Love you to the moon and saturn! Tata for now!! 

Labels: ,


Older Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels