π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
hoping life bring you no new pain πŸͺ„
Monday 12 August 2024 | 12:54 am | 14 comments

  

  I rearrange my memories, I try to rewrite our life...

   Our shadows dance in a parallel plane, just two different endings, you learn to repair, and I learn to keep me in one place. 

-Ariana Grande, I wish I hated you

   16 y/o me would've cry yet will be so happy to watch herself now. Don't worry, I got you always, babygirl. 

   Here, sincere by Khalid. His songs are so melancholy yet gorgeous. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels