π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Augusta
Friday 23 August 2024 | 4:08 pm | 10 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi! Zaty is doing fine here! How are you guys doing? Hopefully in a good conditions always! 

   Hopefully life always treat you all good! It's rainy season here so yuh don't forget to make a lot of dua! 

   It's giving paris morton music by drake vibes and I live for that! I literally love the rain. Rain is grace! 

This ain't the life that I'm used to, 

Reintroduce to people I've been introduced to, did you forget me? 

Or are you too scared to tell me that you met me and fear that I won't remember?

I wish you could still accept me for me. 

I miss Memphis, Tennessee, my cousin, my dad, 

The simplistic beauty that all of them Southerners have...

   This verse is so touching and hits diff. Back in 2019, I was just vibing but now, it hits me right in my heart like that is so reallll. 

   Well, that's it for today. Tak lama dah zaty nak balik uni for new semester journey! Pray for me! Love you to the moon and jupiter! Tata for now! 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels