π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
rating my fave ariana grande's albums because why not?
Wednesday 17 July 2024 | 4:17 pm | 6 comments

 

   Heyo fellow readers! How are you guys doing? Tuti tweety is doing fine here! 3 more final papers to go before semester break! Geez, how I miss penang! Cant wait to go backkkkk! 

   Well, it's okay to take some times to rate my fave singer of all times' albums! Well, im an arianator since victorious era so yuh i will never leave the fandoms! 

   Let's gooooooo! 

   I will surely rate the album from 7 to 1. (Least fave to the most fave) and i will tell the reasons why even if you guys never ask for it. :p

 7. Dangerous Woman (dont attack me)

It's not like I hate this album. It's a very tough and hard choices since I love every albums but for some reasons, I put this album in rank seventh. The songs are all good especially moonlight and touch it. I love the dark feminine vibes in this album but it's just not my cup of tea. But the song everyday featuring future raised me and was so iconic. Hello!! I am the everyday stan since 2016. Yall who just discovered it from tiktok need to get ur ass out. Lol. Loving the bangiana too!! 

 6. Thank u, next 

This album literally carried my 2019! I literally love the purple, neon lights and glittering in this era. Literally so iconic! But it's just sad to know that Ariana was suffering during this era. (me too) and yuh this album was so relatable to me at those times. The vibes is like when you're sad and down but still wanna be a diva because the lyrics in this album were so depressing yet the melody and beat still were THAT gurl. But yuh, this album sometimes will open my scars and flaws since I am trying to heal now. But anyway, the song in my head and bad idea were so gooooodddd and ghostin still get me crying. 

 5. Eternal Sunshine

Eternal sunshine is like a healing journey for me! It sounds like a sun! This album is so beautiful! But for some reasons, I found it annoying when this album is getting overplayed in tiktok but it's not that serious or deep so yuh nevermind. Literally in love with the songs supernatural and true story

 4. Positions

I will never tolerate the haters of this most iconic album. Literally carried my quarantine years! I hope she can make more rnb songs! I love the concept like it's giving the mature version of her. Her outfits were the best in this era like omg so pretttyyyy! The green colour and the flowers too! She is my fashion icon in this era. The musics are all so pretty and fascinating. I love nasty, just like magic and of course positions. The collab with miss gaga was the most iconic thing from this era. 

 3. Sweetener

The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole is all I can say to describe this album! The most greatest comeback ever after Dangerous Woman. The intro of no tears left to cry music video was so iconic and melodious. (wish they put it in spotify) This album is like a big sister of eternal sunshine. So good and so magical! 

 2. Yours Truly

Honeymoon avenue and Lovin' it are the most beautiful things in this album. This album gives the princess and fairies vibes. It's pink and modest! The moment when ariana sang this back for the 10 years anniversary in London get my inner child so happy! Love, love and love this album! 

 1. My Everything

I don't understand the hate this albums gets. I love this era. Honeymoon diary is such a vibe! The vocals, the music, the fashions are all so iconic in this freaking album. This album is dreamy. 

   Well, that's it!! Thanks for reading this entry even if it's not that important bahahahaha. Will surely write again if I got times! Tata!!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels