π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
it's never that serious
Saturday 20 July 2024 | 2:12 pm | 13 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi! Ati is doing fine heree as alwaysssss! How are you guys doing? I hope everyone is doing fine in life always!! 

   We seem to overthink about everything in life always. Zaty akui, zaty ni memang a pro overthinker. Semua benda yang berlaku, mesti zaty nak kena overthinking. Not just that, zaty juga sejenis yang susah nak get over something. Especially when something tu bad and menyakitkan. 

   But when I watch and read a lot of positivity videos and books, it makes me believe and think that actually everything is never that serious. It's okay to just be happy and laugh even at your problems because it will pass. Every storms will pass. 

   I will never be this young and happy so enjoy your youth and yuhh just learn every mistakes. It's beautiful to think it that wayyyy! 

   Overthinking can be a happiness killer. Don't overthink too much. You will surely get pass it. Be kind always, radiate positivity and be happy sincerely. It's something that I try to overcome now. It's a long process but I'm hoping for the best. 

 

   Take it day by day, don't stress too much about tomorrow. Enjoy every moments and seconds. I intend to live, not just existing and you guys should too! 

For your peace of mind, do not try to understand everything. 

   Well, it's true! I will be stressing too much when I understand a lot of things. Let's just make the unknown, remain unknown.  

   That's it! Until the next update! Pray for me because there is two more final papers to go!! May Allah ease everything for me. Aamiin! Byeeee! 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels