π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
if you were here tonight issa vibes
Thursday 27 June 2024 | 11:33 pm | 22 comments

 


    Assalamualaikum and hi, zaty rose is doing fineeeee! Rindunya dengan blogging. Since zaty sekarang macam tak busy then boleh la bagi masa sikit untuk story hehehehehe

   Well, banyak assignment zaty yang besar-besar dah siap. One of it adalah dengan shoot satu short film for my komunikasi interpersonal punya assignment. Well, the theme for the short film is konflik and kitorang decide untuk buat cerita yang macam ada unsur-unsur fixi and thriller. Well, it was really a busy and big things to do but alhamdulillah it's all done with pride and success! 

   Well, alang-alang shoot untuk assingment, lecturer kitorang decide untuk masukkan kitorang dalam sebuah pertandingan short film anjuran senior kitorang and guess kitorang menang number berapa? Well, we won at the third places! Alhamdulillah for our efforts and commitments over the short film. Tak sia-sia juga editing sambil nangis. Bahahaha

   A big thanks and hugs to those yang sama-sama bantu kitorang shoot film pendek tu. We will never forget that. Well, gladly that I love cinema so my passions and loves over the assignments tu macam full with efforts. Walaupun sedar yang banyak lagi nak kena fix and improve. Well, yang jadi judge kitorang pun bukan biasa-biasa punya orang ye, he's a big director at Malaysia. So, of course rasa nervous juga nak show our short film tu. 

   Well, this is one of the scene yang kami sempat snap. Sorry for the bad quality. I don't know why masa ni camera phone zaty tak nak bagi kerjasama. T.T

   And and andddddd....Zaty rasa terharu gila juga. Well, I'm a little june and i can't expect that my roomates made a very precious birthday surprised ever for me! It's so sweet and adorable that it made me cry. Likeeee why so sweeeet niiii? 

   They even bought me a crown. I wanna cry. This is so sweeett you knowwwww!? Thank u Bella and Aisyah for this surprised! Love you two to the moon and back alwayssss! The brownies are so good toooo! Literally unforgettable birthday ever! 

   Well, a lot of things happens. I just will always believe that better days are coming and yuh it is. I am so grateful for it. Thank u Allah for everything. 


Me in my blue eyeshadow era (it's not an era actually, it's a lifestyle)

   Well, that's it for today. I wish I could write more. Well, zaty akan face final exam next month! (Ready to suffer) Lol. Doakan zaty tau! Will surely take my times to read your updates about life too! I miss reading!! Tata!


This song is my vibes now. It just makes everything better!

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels