π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
merci bien, sis anies !
Thursday 8 February 2024 | 8:08 pm | 14 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! Zaty rose is doing fine, alhamdulillah! Rasa macam lama dah zaty tak menulis. Well, let's get right into the objective!! 

   Tujuan zaty tulis entri ni adalah sebagai tanda terima kasih kepada the one and only Sis Anies! Zaty ada terima hadiah saguh hati daripada sis anies! Ianya hadiah sempena menjadi pengomen tegar dalam blog sis anies. It's a new segment from sis anies! Check the post out, here! Let me say once again thank you for sis anies! It was so precious for me to have a senior like sis anies to narrate me like that! You give me inspirations to write more and more! Again, thank you so much! <3

   Nak tahu tak hadiah apa yang zaty dapat? Jom tengokkk! 

     
   Sis anies gave me this adorable tumbler! It's pinky and lovely which is so coquette! Literally love it so much!! 


   Bukan tu je, zaty dapat getah rambut in Palestine flag style jugak. This is so sweet because I can keep on showing my solidarity for Palestine, always! And I got the cute note too! 

   This is so precious! I am so thankful for it! Semoga murah rezeki sis anies selalu. Boleh zaty guna tumbler air ni so that pahala pun selalu sampai dekat sis anies, aamiin! Again, zaty nak cakap terima kasih!! 
 
   That's it for today! Until the next entry! See you when I see you! Love you to the moon and jupiter! Au revoir! Tata... 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels