π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
sweet smile (eastside)
Friday 12 January 2024 | 8:33 pm | 12 comments

 


   He used to meet me on the eastside, the city where the sun doesn't set... β™ͺβ™« 

We used to laugh together, that's all I ever need from us.. Sweet smile, James Franco behind your smile line.. Your acts used to annoyed me but as we grow up, I adore it.. Living in the moonlight, I got my hands over my heart praying to meet you again while the raindrops fell.. I want us to sway as we are in the 1961.. Call me love as it's the only language that we can speak.. I want us to adore each other.. I swear we could have it all this time.. I want to admire those sweet smile again.. 

-zaty rose β™‘


Ari's new single is EATING! She killed it! 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels