π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
im glad it's rainy
Tuesday 9 January 2024 | 12:26 am | 15 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty rose is doing well but not okie dokie. Basically, I'm still in Penang and yuh as you guys know, there is no water here. 

   Well, I don't know what are they gonna do. I think they are trying to fix something so they need to turn off the water source for a while. They supposed to turn it off by this wednesday but I don't know why they turn it off so early like right now? Are you serious?

    So, everyone here is panicking now. But I do not care at all. Firstly, because we have made a preparations for that because we already saw that coming yuh. 

   Secondly, only Teluk Bahang (my kampung) and Batu Ferringhi yang tak terkesan langsung dengan masalah ni so we think that it's fine if we just go there to shower and wash our clothes. So, yeayyyyyy for that! My nona (grandma) actually are calling us to just come to her place. She is very worried which is so cute. 


   But Alhamdulillah! It's rainy here in Penang. It's so cloudy and comfy! I love the vibes!! So, for those yang tak prepare lagi boleh la nak tadah-tadah air kan! 
 
   And yuh! Before I close my short entry for today, I just want to remind you guys to keep on boycotting israel's products! I see that many people macam dah tak kisah and anggap isu Palestine ni as a 'trend' for them which is a BIG NO. Palestine is never a trend! It's been 76 years and 3 months of this genocides and terrorism so don't shut up anymore! Please get your morals right! Keep on speaking up, keep on boycotting! We can make a difference! 
 
   So, that's it for today. Until the next entry! Love you to the moon and saturn! Au revoirπŸŽžπŸ— .β™‘ β˜οΈ β˜Ύ

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels