π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Ari by Ariana Grande πŸͺβ™‘βœ§Λ– Β°
Tuesday 16 January 2024 | 3:05 pm | 17 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! zaty rose is doing fine! Rasa macam lama kan tak blogging. So, im back with a new entry and excitement! 

   Some people may know and some people may not know that I'm an arianators. Well, I love her arts, musics, passions and motivations. Other than R.E.M Beauty, she is also selling fragrances and I actually love the fragrances so much because the design of the bottles are so so so aesthetically pleasing and pretty! 

   She has launched the perfume since 2015 and her debut perfume here is Ari by Ariana Grande. I was only 13 back in 2015 and I remember that I used to be so in love with the perfume. I was still in school so it's hard for me to collect the perfumes. But yuh now Im almost 22 years old and I can finally afford the perfumes so yeeeeee!

   So, let's take a look at it! 


   I'm actually lovin' the box. It's giving so much the moonlightbae vibes and I'm here for it! 


   There is ari's signature there! 

   You wonder how does it smells like? Let me describe it for you! It smells like a vanilla orchid, rose, lily of the valley and that scent of the sweetest marshmellow. Smells so delicious and sweet. A little spray will be enough. I mean, the perfume is pricy so for me it's worth it! 

   Ariana got more perfumes collections and I will slowly buying it! I mean, im so in love with her fragrances bottles! 

   That's it for today! Until the next entry! Love you to the moon and saturn! Au revoir! β‹†.Β°πŸ§ΈΰΎ€ΰ½²ΰΉ‹ΰ£­β­‘

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels