π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
life lately?
Wednesday 20 December 2023 | 5:37 pm | 16 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! zaty rose is doing fine! I am healthy, alhamdulillah! It's still #freepalestine and let's keep demanding and pushing for a permanent ceasefire. zaty still talk about Palestine in my instagram and twitter and i hope you guys do too. 

   So, it's almost new year. Kejap je kan masa berlalu? How are you guys doing lately? I don't know but I just feel like this year's december is not decembering like others' years december, decembered. Do you guys got me? Lol. 

   I am still in my semester's break and what do I do before I go back to uni? I'm just writings some manuscripts and also becoming a part time ghost writer for now. Even though ramai juga yang dm zaty minta zaty tuliskan assignments and homeworks diorang which is I declined (it feels illegal if I accept the job) but still it works for me to gain some pocket moneys. Biasalah, student life kan. Sentiasa pokai hahahaha. I mean, we're suffering because we're stressing over both moneys and grades. But it's not a greenlight for you  guys students to do some illegals shits. Susah macam mana pun kita, jangan sampai gadaikan maruah okay? There are a lot of halal works that you can do. Dah tahu diri tu student, then berpada-pada la ye. Ukur baju di badan sendiri bak kata orang-orang tua hehe. 

   Besides, I go back in spinning around like a ballerina. Ballet workout sometimes drive me insane. It's a whole another different type of pains. Sampai terkehel ye kaki zaty. Balletcore is pretty but the actual ballet? Heck no! A nightmare! 

 

   Zaty also do some rewatching. (Ok what kind of grammar is this bahahaha) Zaty ada la rewatching some of my favourite sitcoms and movies. I don't know but I always refuse to start watching a new one now because i just prefer the oldies. I am now rewatching Victorious, iCarly, Sam and Cat, The Wizard of Oz, Wicked Musical and more. Maybe this is my problems, I keep on rereading the same shits even though I know that the ending will never changed. Omg so dramatic! 

   Kalau korang ada apa-apa recommendation of any movies or sitcoms yang best-best, please do write it in the comment sections. Hehehe.



   Well, that's it for today. Zaty planned to stay with my grandma maybe for a weeks with my sisters. Dah lama zaty tak duduk dengan dia and sometimes I kinda miss the vibes. So, this is my chances since zaty sekarang tengah cuti sem so why not kan? Well, I love to stay with her, being carefree and listening to some rnbs. Hahahaha. InshaAllah. 
  
   Ok la itu je. See you when i see you! Love you guys to the moon and jupiter! Au revoir! 

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels