π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
k, bye for now
Wednesday 27 December 2023 | 1:01 pm | 18 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi! Zaty rose is doing fine! It's still #freepalestine and dont forget to speak up, boycott and care  about it, okayyy! Zionists are beyond evil now and we need to keep exposing their war crimes! Palestine, Sudan, Congo, and every oppressed countries and people need our voices! 

   Zaty tak nak tulis banyak pun actually. I am in my kampung now, Teluk Bahang, Penang living with my grandma. Zaty duduk sorang je since siblings yang lain semua busy. So, zaty dekat sini tolong apa yang patut and of course spending time with her! 

   It's a good vibes actually. As I said, listening to some rnb, writing my manuscripts, and more! The environment here is peaceful and yuh I' m fine with it. 

   Well, I will quit posting entries for a while. I mean, let's enjoy the real life here... 


Real life footage of me minding my own business with my cat bahaha

   That's it from me! That's my 2 cents! Until the next entry. See you when I see you. I love you guys to the moon and saturn! Au revoir! 


Random picture of the sky. K, bye

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels