π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
10 questions to answer to know yourself better
Friday 1 December 2023 | 6:38 pm | 10 comments

 

   Assalamualaikum and hi. It's the last month before new year and it's still #freepalestine. Sekejap je masa berlalu kan. The clock is ticking and usia semakin naik. So better isi masa dengan benda-benda yang bermanfaat so that kita tidak rugi. I'm sobbing actually. 

   So, zaty decide untuk do some qna. Actually I found these questions from pinterest. I wanna do this for fun. So, zaty pun collect semua questions tu and yah I'm going to answer it right now in this blog! 

  Let's goooo!

 Lipstick. I lose my confidence if I don't wear lipstick hahaha. 

 Clown. I swear I if see them anywhere I will run as fast as I can.


 My love language huhhh? It's complicated to even explain. I love holding hands, hugging (with mahram je of course)

 When I was small, I want to be Princess Anneliese from Barbie Princess and the pauper Hahahaha. She's so intelligent, brave, kind, modest yet powerful. Love her. 

 A lot hahahaha. But I still remember.. masa tu zaty tengah praktikal. Then, ada sorang lelaki mat salleh ni. Faham-faham la, orang-orang barat ni tinggi lampai then besar nak dibandingkan dengan kita yang asia ni. Dia macam taknak dengar cakap. Like langgar peraturan. This one man which is my colleague ni banyak kali tegur dia but dia tak nak dengar cakap. Bukan main biadap and kurang ajar lagi ye mamat salleh tu. My colleague seem to give up. Zaty rasa geram la sebab mat salleh tu fikir dia siapa boleh langgar rules ikut suka hati kan? So, I went to him and argue. At first, zaty punya colleague tu tak bagi because dia nak suruh pakcik guard je yang urus but zaty tak puas hati juga because I think that I should teach him manners. So I just went to him and carry on. Apa nak jadi, jadi je la kan. My colleague tak sedap hati and decide untuk panggil pakcik guard untuk datang juga. 

   Belum sempat pakcik guard datang, benda pun dah settle. Memang keras kepala ye mat salleh tu. Siap jegil-jegil biji mata, tinggi suara bagai. Maybe that's the reasons why kawan sekerja zaty tu give up kot. Zaty pun tak nak kalah, tinggikan suara and main ugut-ugut juga dengan dia because hello? Kau datang melancong negara orang, kena ada juga common sense bila nak melancong tempat orang. Banyak benda dia nak argue but at last dia mengalah juga bahahaha! Because why? Anak number dua mana boleh mengalah, lol. Memang tak ar zaty nak give up macam tu je. Yah, itu la antara perkara  that I remember yang zaty berani buat. 

  My hero is my abah. 

 A lot bahahaha. But one of them is Bill Skarsgard. 

 Ariana Grande

 I have a lot of favourite quotes but one of it adalah...

You have the strenght to face your failures. That's the real strenght.
-Hinata Hyuga

  What will I say to younger me? Benda dah jadi, enjoy je la. Just kidding lol. It's okay, I got you now! I am holding your hand now showing you everything. Everything is okay now.. 

   Well, that's it for today. Thank u for spending your time reading my posts. Bye! 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels