π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
November ladidadada
Wednesday 8 November 2023 | 10:14 pm | 14 comments

 


Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty Rose is doing fine. It's November and almost new year. I wish all of you have achieve half of your goals in 2023. I am in Penang right now facing my semester's break while waiting for my final's result. I wish it the best due to my struggles and tears lol. 


 My plans for now? Continue in writing my manuscripts and for sure reading books! Banyak buku yang zaty tak baca lagi sebab busy memanjang dengan uni so inilah masanya untuk zaty balas dendam. Hahahaha. 

Don't forget Palestine. Keep Palestine in your heart and prayers. Keep on spreading and speak up about Palestine in your platforms, okay? From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free! 

That's it from me. See you in the next update! Byee! <3 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels