π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Life so far..
Friday 11 August 2023 | 12:40 am | 17 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty Rose is doing fine. Well, dah 41 hari zaty sambung belajar and I can't lie, macam-macam jugak la dugaan yang zaty dah tempuh. Banyak juga ups and downs but I'm so glad that I am brave enough to face it all no matter what. I just red lips and french kiss my worries all away. Life is too short kut nak down lama-lama kan. 

   Well, alhamdulillah, I got the very good friends and roomates. They are all so kind and lovely. I feel like they are too much for me because omg, it's a blessing. Ada juga perangai yang macam hmmm... tapi itu lah, dah nama pun dunia so tak semua benda tu akan jadi indah. But you know what, I will never grow in my comfort zone so nak tak nak kena juga la hadap. 

   How about my study so far? So far, so good. I am now tengah nervous sebab midterm nak dekat and I need to do my best for it. My lecturers semua supportive and yes I feel quite better for it. Stay up malam-malam, study, menangis (well menangis masa study is better than menangis bila tengok result) loool. 

   Well, itu je yang zaty nak share. Perkongsian ni just untuk sapu habuk-habuk dekat blog ni. Well, nanti kalau zaty free, zaty update lagi tau. Byeee! <3 


Smile walaupun nervous 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels