π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
just like magic...
Saturday 1 July 2023 | 5:21 pm | 9 comments


Happy late birthday wish, little june. It's already july and I'm so proud on how far have you come. You survived the days you though you couldn't. You lost friends left and right but I'm so happy that you found yourself and teach yourself self love everyday. I don't know until when is our promises to live. I don't know when will we go home back to our creator. But I just want you to know that you're loved. Never stop chasing, never stop giving and never look back. Past is past, you make mistake, you grow, you learn. That's how life always works. 

   It's hard but you need to start forgive yourself. She needs your apology to keep going. Try.. Just wanna let you know that I love you. Again, I'm so proud of you. Everything will be okay. Love you my little moonlight. I will always hold your hand showing you everything. Bye. 


She's living. She's growing. πŸŒ™

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels