π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
to the city
Friday 16 June 2023 | 12:29 am | 0 comments

 


   I always tell myself, try to convince myself that I will be okay the moment when I left my old city, my home. I go far away, left my city in a rush, to find a new journey and new air so that I could breathe again. I live nearby the ocean, watching the waves of the sea and wishing I could discover the another part of the ocean world like Ariel. Trying to fit in, to be one of those ocean girls...

   But, those building are missing me. They want me to never forget them. They tell me that I belong to the city. I will forever be a city girl... 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels