π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
packing my things
Friday 30 June 2023 | 8:42 pm | 2 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! Zaty Rose is doing fine. How are you guys doing? Sebelum apa-apa, zaty nak ucapkan eid adha mubarak! Zaty selalu menangis bila baca kisah pengorbanan nabi Ibrahim AS. And it's so beautiful to listen to the takbir raya. 

   Well, I will be quite busy after this. Selalunya zaty akan tulis macam-macam poetry, and my manuscript masih lagi dalam proses which is lama lagi nak siap :( But, nak buat macam mana kan? Zaty kena mula bahagikan masa sebab lepas ni zaty akan off to the Uniti for pursuing my study. So, no more lemak, no more being delusional. I need to focus on my study and masa untuk zaty menulis tu tak boleh banyak macam selalu dah hahahaha. 

   It's sad to pack my things to leave. But for dreams, I need to do so. Banyak lagi benda yang zaty tak achieve lagi and in order to achieve that, I need the pengorbanan. So, zaty kena nekad that this is all my jihad. I can't give up. I need to go for a better future. InshaAllah. 

   Zaty pun dah tak tahu nak berleter apa dah hahahaha. Today will be the last day of June and this little June will leave for tomorrow. 2023 is quite a big yet challenging year for me. I'm just like... try me! Hahaha. That's it for today. Until the next update! Byee. <3 

   Me in my eid adha outfit. A Mecca dress that my grandma bought for me when she was performing her umrah back in 2019. Still suit me tho. Ok tata. 

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels