π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
my ugly town and me
Sunday 4 June 2023 | 3:58 pm | 4 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hey. Zaty Rose is doing fine. Well, I am quite a new person in my current town. Why? Because everytimes zaty keluar, society dekat sini akan pandang zaty macam zaty ni makhluk asing. Well, maybe sebab zaty ni jarang keluar, tak bercampur dengan orang, that's why they give me a big stare. I don't really mind that. 

   Before zaty off to the Negeri Sembilan to further my study, alang-alang zaty dah tak part time, zaty choose to always beriadah dekat luar with my fellow neighbours. Cey, tak ramai pun. Dua orang je budak dekat town ni yang zaty kenal. These two girls are way younger than me but the best thing is, the way we hang out, the way that we can socialize together ni feel like macam kitorang ni sisters. So, I don't mind plus they are not toxic and we always got things to share and talk about. 

   So, tempat yang zaty tinggal sekarang ni memang dekat gila dengan laut, so, we always choose the ocean as the port we want to curhat, laugh and beriadah. Well, ocean is one of my comfort place, sometimes tu kalau air tak pasang, kitorang ada juga kutip-kutip siput. It's fun!! 

   And yah, let's talk about the street animals here pulak. Zaty dengan dua orang kawan zaty ni memang suka sangat bagi makanan dekat street animals here. The cats, the dogs, the puppy, banyaklah! Well, the problem I want to state here is, memberi makan kepada street animals here is not a problem for us until we feed the street dogs. Yah, the street dogs. 

   Well, the street dogs here bukan yang liar or ganas. They are all innocent and manja. So, zaty tak sampai hati tengok diorang tercari-cari makan. Sometimes, I feel bad kalau zaty feed the cats je and diorang akan tengok dengan mata sedih. Well, I don't know how to explain it, it's just suck to see the way diorang kena treat, especially by society dekat sini. And, when zaty start to feed them, mula lah society dekat sini nak judge and marah. They even said that the dogs are haram like excuse me? Kau belajar pendidikan Islam dengan siapa? It's just haram untuk touch tanpa sebab. It's literally fine to feed and be kind to them! 

   So, zaty rasa geramlah. But, zaty just never stop to always treat these dogs kindly. I just don't care with their words. As I said in the previous entry, zaty is trying so hard to just avoid these idiots. Why should I buangkan air liur berdebat dengan kebodohan macam tu? I mean, as a human, if you don't have humanity, emphaty, to argue over this, what's the points though? What's the points of being a human? 

   Then, tak lama lepastu, zaty perasan macam banyak anjing yang selama ni zaty pernah feed hilang. Zaty jadi pelik. Curious, semua ada. So I asked this one pakcik kedai runcit. And the pakcik said that diorang semua dah kena tangkap. Imagine apa perasaan zaty masa tu? I just cried. I don't know how to react. Dalam hati ni, perasaan marah dengan sedih tu bercampur-campur, and I just know mesti stupid society dekat sini punya kerja. 

   And then, I saw this one puppy berdekatan dengan kereta abah zaty. The puppy looked so lost, lonely and scared. And baru zaty sedar yang mak dia dah kena tangkap. Maybe dia terlepas sebab dia menyorok mana-mana kan, and zaty decide to take care of that one pula now. 

   I can't lie, society here masih macam tak puas hati bila tengok zaty feed the puppy. But macam biasa, zaty buat tak kisah. I mean, why should I bother about this ugly people. Ugly as their heart. They will hukum everyone here but forget that backbiting is one of the major sin in Islam. Baik lelaki, perempuan, sama je bergosip, memfitnah, mengumpat. Dah tua- tua pun still nak cari salah orang. What an ugly society. Not surprised. 

   This ugly town need to be save. So that they can gain brain. I just can't deal with them. I'm done!

   Anyway, this is the puppy that zaty is trying to feed and help. I named it Pepsi hehe. Please, if you can't afford to help them, at least be nice to them. Let them be them. It's not that hard. Kita manusia, berakal. So better act like human now. Tak rugi pun nak buat baik dengan diorang. What's the point of being a human if you don't have humanity? Tell me. 

   That's it the story of my ugly town and me. May Allah make it easy for me. Itu je. Bye. 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels