π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
accept yourself but still improving?
Wednesday 10 May 2023 | 4:47 pm | 4 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Daisy girl is doing fine. I hate the phrase You're enough. I don't know but I always think that the phrase suit the insecure people more. I always think that I deserve more than enough and I always think I deserve to have the best because I serve the best too. 

   Some people might think that "Go mirror yourself" like no you're the one who should mirror yourself because you always choose to always settle for less. I got potential and I know what I want in life so there is no chance for me to "go mirror myself" because I already did (everyday for sure) and yah, I look fine and lovely. Thanked god for that.  

   Some people think it's fine to just accept themselves. It's fine to love themselves and accepting them for who they are but do you guys even think that you guys already love yourself enough to accept you for who you are now? It's a hard phase and I am sometimes struggling with it too. But, let's talk about it! Aye. 

   I've been dealing with humility like for a long time. I always think that I will never feel good and be better. Always think that I don't deserve anything above the damn bare minimum shits. You know, looking at the mirror then crying ugly for how I look like. I mean, honestly, I don't even fit the beauty standard. I don't have the damn pale skin, I am not skinny, I got a petite body and I am not from a wealthy family. So, many people don't see my worth and I am not always in the center positions. I actually don't give a damn about it until some people point it out. Then I started to ask god why does He created me like this. But to think about it today, I was so dumb and pathetic. For questioning such a things like that. For not being grateful. 

   So, I started to accept myself. There is nothing that I can do to change on how I look like but I always got potential to upgrade it. So, in order to upgrade me and my lifestyle, I need to kill the old versions of me. Yes, the pathetic one. Like Selena sang, I need to lose her to love me. I need to kill the always humble, and settle for less to knowing my worth and raising my standard. It's not wrong for being humble but know how and where to be. 

   So, I started not to care on how people view me. I actually never care though. Things that matter is do I like me? I started to be more picky with my circle and cutting off people that is toxic in my life. That always draining me up. Well, after SPM pun memang zaty dah cut off by deleting number classmates, schoolmates zaty yang zaty rasa tak perlu dah pun. Tak share ig like wanting to follow each other because I literally do not give a shit. Classmates kolej pun sama. Lepas zaty habis study tu, zaty dah start cutting them off. Just keeping the real one with me.

   It's sad to let the old versions of me go but for a better future and better lifestyle, I got no choice. I can't accept me for being that versions. Let's give an example. You hate the fat you. But people around you always encouraging you to just accept and love yourself for who you are. But, do you love you? That's it. It's what you want is matter. Not their opinions. So, if you don't like that than start to do something. You don't need to give a shit about how these people try to teach you on how to live your life. "Omg, man like the girl that..." Trust me, we do not care. We don't give a shit for what kind of women men love. They can jump off the buildings with their opinions. You do you! That's what accepting yourself but still improving means. 



   Well, I ain't got nothing else to say but let's start with that. List down what the things you want to manifest and start achieving that. Know your worth and respect yourself. Don't let these fools tie your laces. You tie it yourself in a butterfly method. Even better, right?! 

   So, that's it for today. Until we meet again. Bye! <3 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels