π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
"until we meet again"
Saturday 22 April 2023 | 12:23 am | 0 comments

 



   Assalamualaikum and hi. Daisy girl is doing fine. First of all, eid mubarak to all of you! It's a blessing night yet quite sad because Ramadhan has left us. I wish to meet Ramadhan again, InshaAllah. I wrote this at 12 am by the way. 

   It's beautiful, the moment I heard the takbir raya, I feel like I am in peace. It's calm and so beautiful. Too many blessings and graces that I got from Ramadhan that gave me peace whenever I hear the takbir. I mean, the older i get, the more I realised how blessing Ramadhan is. I healed a lot, I feel better, I feel loved, I found peace in the way that I can't imagine. I wish that we could keep our journey to be a better muslim for Allah. Let's this Ramadhan be our start. I wish you guys found peace too, to keep going. May this year of Ramadhan had give you guys spirit and new way to live. 

  I got nothing to say anymore since baju masih tak diiron lagi bahahah. Just wanna say goodbye to Ramadhan and I hope you guys are enjoying the most beautiful and lovely eid with your loves! That's it. Eid mubarak! Bye! XX




Bukan gambar raya tau. Lol  

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels