π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
life is too short for bad vibes
Saturday 25 March 2023 | 6:00 pm | 6 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Daisy girl is doing fine. How's your ramadhan so far? I wish it goes well and bring you more comfort and love. Well, it's not the best ramadhan for me but the most important about ramadhan is about good deeds, and stepping closer to Allah, so zaty is trying so hard right now only for that. 

   Sometimes, we are surrounding with bad vibes and negativity. And I can't lie when those vibes and energy can drain you up. Well, the least we can do is just leave the table and try to be busy over something. Especially in Ramadhan. Well, Ramadhan is a good start for us to be better, more patience and to avoid bad vibes. 

  Kita kan manusia so manusia ni tak lari la daripada emosi. Including anger. So, during Ramadhan, zaty try so hard juga la nak kawal anger ni. (Jangan sampai zaty take anger management's class) plus anger ni macam emosi yang tak baik kan. (bukan macam ye, memang tak baik) so zaty sedang mencuba untuk tidak melontarkan kata-kata yang boleh menyakitkan hati orang sekeliling dan boleh mencetuskan drama juga la dengan keadaan. (iykyk) 

  Well, it's not like zaty ni panas baran but more to short temper. Zaty cepat marah and cepat sejuk. Zaty suka speak up and tanpa zaty sedar dengan zaty punya speak up tu boleh timbulkan argument and mula dari situ zaty start nak argue and kebarangkalian untuk marah tu sangat la tinggi ye. Especially when people speak bullshits and expect me to accept and move on with it. 

  So, dengar cara untuk avoid semua tu, zaty choose to just leave the table. When people start babbling, I will choose to just leave them alone and let them talk to the wall because for me, if I start untuk melayan semua itu, it will literally ruin everything. I mean, I've got battle in my mind so why should I deal with more bad energy? 

  So, zaty learn to be more patience and matang. Like not everything kita kena deal kan? Sometimes, you just need to pull out of it. Barula hidup ni macam tenang sikit. Yah, I know it's not easy to let things slide but it is what it is, if you want peace then try your best to avoid drama. Some people will take your words as a 'mistreatment' and they will bash you on that. So better cau je. 


this is me being done with my ugly society, ugly town and ugly environment


   Well, the conclusion is, let's not give up for being a good person. Zaty is trying. Bahaha. I know this update is quite random but actually it's a scream for help. (nvm). That's it for today. Byee! Happy fasting and happy iftar! 


Don't forget to stream ocean blvd yall! Well, paris, texas is my fave. 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels