π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
girl in pieces
Monday 20 March 2023 | 12:05 am | 8 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum. Daisy girl is doing fine. Well, zaty hari tu ada pergi bookstore to buy a new book. Well, zaty macam tak ada planning pun nak beli buku baru but rasa bosan so I decide to buy juga because I need something that I can read for this month. 

  I'm not in a mood for romance or any thriller books so zaty choose to buy buku yang related to mental health or maybe buku yang light? So Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow became my choice. Actually dari dulu zaty terdetik nak beli but ada banyak lagi buku lain yang zaty TERbeli because of booktok. But mostly, tak reach my expectations then end up regret it. This is why you guys tak payah percaya apa-apa dekat media kalau tak nak frust bahaha. Overrated la. 

  Actually zaty tak habis baca lagi buku ni. But the vibes that it gave is kinda sorrow and zaty wondering juga la would this book make me cry? 


  Zaty selalu juga pergi beach just to vibe with this book and it's cool and good. Well, I wish I could finish it before this Ramadhan. That's it for today. Until the next update. Bye. 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels