π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
a poet's beginning
Tuesday 21 March 2023 | 12:35 am | 4 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Daisy girl is doing fine! How are you guys doing? Zaty okay je. Zaty is getting better in health. I'm so glad for that because zaty nak dalam keadaan yang sihat bila sambut Ramadhan nanti. Let's get straight into the points. 

   Since I was 9, I love reading and writing so much. But for today's post, zaty tak nak cerita pasal membaca, zaty nak cerita pasal passion zaty dalam menulis. So, back in 2011, zaty was only 9. Ada la cikgu dekat sekolah buat pertandingan menulis poem tau. Ala, macam poem budak-budak. Zaty memang teruja gila masa tu sebab zaty memang suka express zaty punya emotion dengan tulisan so dengan rasa excited, zaty pun start cari ilham untuk tulis poem tu. 

  But sadly, zaty dah tak tau poem tu hilang entah ke mana because 2011 was like 11 years ago and I'll be turning 21 this june. But I still remember the title and the story behind it. Title dia Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Well, it's not about that damn song but more like letter to my future self. I wrote about how I want to reach the stars (my dreams and goals) even I have no rocket. I wished that I will be strong enough to face the world, about how I can't wait to grow up and how I want to be happier. 

  Zaty tak expect pun zaty nak menang so I just sent it to my english's teacher. I just want people to read my words and feel it. It's because, zaty tak pandai express emotions secara terang-terangan so by writing a poetry, I just feel better. Especially when someone read and feel what I'm about to express through those words. 

  And I won! Zaty masa tu rasa terkejut gila tau. Macam tak percaya yang zaty boleh menang. Zaty bukan jenis teserlah dekat sekolah so when I won, I feel so happy and proud. Zaty dapat hadiah buku cerita. Like short story la about the tiger yang at last kena bunuh sebab dia nak protect anak tuan dia  yang kena kacau dengan ular but the majikan though yang tiger tu nak bunuh anak dia. I was crying so hard after I read that. Not gonna lie. 

  Mama and abah was shocked like eh? Sejak bila budak ni hantar peotry dia? Tau-tau je seronok bawa balik buku hadiah kemenangan. I was so happy tau. And since dari tu zaty punya passion dalam writing semakin menebal. I want to write more, more and more! 

   So, zaty start tulis my untold words, trauma, memories, pains all in a poetry. That's where I feel like people won't judge me. That's where I heal and that's where I escape. Some people will misunderstand my words and try to tell me that I was romanticizing things yang salah but little they know, that shit was my trauma and I just try to cope to feel better. So that I can move on. 

  Well, that's what I want to say here. I wish I could write something more beneficial. For now, zaty just write what's in her head and heart. Writing is one of my way to cope, anyway. What is your way to cope pula? Feel free to share. That's it for today. Bye. 

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels