π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
zaty's february 2023 recap
Monday 27 February 2023 | 3:01 am | 2 comments

 


  Assalamualaikum and hi. Daisy girl is healthy and in peace! How are you guys doing? I wish you guys are doing well. How's february went for you guys? For me, it's nice and full of peace and good vibes. I think february help me to heal and move on a lot. Sometimes I fall and sometimes I rise up so it's a good month for me and my mental health. 

  January kind of drained me but february just turn up the flames of real me inside which is a good things. So, untuk update hari ni, zaty would love to write some recaps of what happens sepanjang bulan februari ni. 

  Well, I love to go on a roadtrip but this month's roadtrip just hits different for me. After everything that I've been through, I always think like I deserve the rest and the roadtrip really help me went through it. I just spent my times with family and my siblings. I went to the roadtrip with them like for once after a long time zaty tak spend time dengan diorang. I just want to cry because finally I can earn my times and moments with them. Like finally! It's a good things for me because zaty selalu pergi roadtrip dengan kawan je but this times I got to go with my family so of course la zaty happy. 

 

   Next, zaty selalu juga pergi beach. Get high by the beach is a must for me. That's where I got my motivations to write. Wearing my french dress, holding a book with pen and always has the heart shaped sunglass on my head. Aidil, adik bongsu zaty suka main bola dengan kawan-kawan dia setiap petang and kebetulan pula, court futsal dekat je dengan beach tu so zaty pun tak kisah nak ajak dia pergi sekali setiap petang. I will sit dekat meja berdekatan while Aidil beriadah dengan kawan-kawan dia. I'm just minding my bussiness with my playlist and thoughs in my head. 

   Cola is my starter pack. I know it ain't healthy but it help me a lot though to continue my daily task in life. But zaty tengah try juga kurangkan minum cola so zaty exchange it with air lemon? I mean, I really can tell you guys that 90% drinks in my body is just cola. I need to reduce it. T.T It's the same as some people yang addict dengan caffeine but mine is cola. Ha gitu. Wish me the best on that. I'm trying to be healthier. 

 

   And zaty juga pergi zoo dekat Taiping, Perak with my family. It's quite a long journey but it's so fun. Banyak juga la benda lawak yang jadi. You guys know what? Zaty ada berebut beg zaty dengan seekor monyet. Zaty masa tu tengah ambil gambar then I feel like someone macam cuba nak ambil beg tote zaty tu, zaty ingatkan adik zaty yang Aidil tu because he like to tease me like that but lepas zaty kalih tu, dengan muka tak bersalah dia pandang zaty. I can't lie, it's cute but hello? That's my beg you, naughty monkey! Ain't no way I will give it to you so dengan tanpa rasa nak give up, zaty pun berebut lah beg tu dengan dia T.T

  My abah and my sisters just laughed. I was so mad because they don't even try to help me masa tu. But zaty so glad that zaty akhirnya menang. Memang taklah zaty nak give up. Dalam beg tu ada macam-macam kot. Zaty kalau menangis japlagi bergegar zoo tu bahaha. Jk. 

  The most stupid thing adalah when Aidil masa tu tengah pegang keropok then he boleh pula goncang keropok tu dekat depan harimau. The tigers just watching. Jantung zaty masa tu berdebar dah sebab zaty risau kalau harimau tu lompat keluar datang dekat Aidil. I mean, it's a TIGER. Bukannya kucing kau nak goncang-goncang makanan macam tu. T.T



My youngest sister and brother. They are chaotic. 


 

Ha these two lovely couple are my abah and mama. My heaven <3 Diorang ni dari muda sampai la tua tak habis-habis nak bersemut. Jeles zaty. T.T

   Haha, zaty tak ambil gambar haiwan dekat zoo. Mostly zaty record je so zaty tak boleh la nak tunjuk bahaha. I prefer to just put pics dalam blog zaty so that's why. It's a good memories. It's a big things for me. I really enjoy our lovely moments and times there. I wish we could hangout more often tapi itulah, semua busy. Ini pun adik perempuan zaty yang lagi sorang and my abang tak dapat ikut sebab diorang dua busy. So, tak complete la. :(

  But that's fine. InshaAllah one day kitorang boleh hangout fully. Hehehe. That's it for today's update. I wish March nanti lagi baik and bring me more happiness and loves. Bye! 

 

<3

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels