π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
you're never too old
Sunday 26 February 2023 | 7:29 am | 1 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty harap semua dalam keadaan baik-baik je. Masa macam berlalu agak cepat pula lately ni kan. I mean, it's almost March and zaty tak sabar nak sambut bulan Ramadhan. How I miss the vibes, I wish kita semua sempat nak celebrate Ramadhan for this year, aamiin. 

  Zaty sometimes ada satu trouble like I always think like I am running out of time. As I said la, like zaty pernah juga luah dekat entri-entri sebelum ni yang zaty memang ada masalah macam suka rush something. I think like I am left behind. Like orang dah naik train, zaty baru bangun tidur nak mandi. Ha, macam tu la feel dia. Sometimes I tell people, "Hey, you cannot rush thing, bla bla bla" but zaty sendiri tak letak mindset macam tu dalam otak zaty. Like zaty know how to comfort people but when it comes to myself, zaty jadi macam tak ada motivation. Faham tak? 

  But when I watched some inspirations videos in youtube, read books about successful people's documentary, else, zaty rasa lega balik. Like the best example kita boleh give adalah the founder of KFC. I mean, he start at his 60s kot and see how far has he come? Succesful habis. So, by that zaty rasa macam zaty need to take everything at my own limit and energy. Like rushing things really can hurt me because I am mentally quite draining now and I need time to recover. 


  Zaty want to do something  peacefully without comparing myself with others. Zaty nak appreciate every moments and life that goes around me now. Whenever zaty rasa draining, zaty will think back that everyone's journey, test, are different. So I cannot go around and compare my 0 to someone's 100. (if you know what I mean, you know.) 

  I think everyone need to think that we're never too old for everything. If you're in your 40s and you love collecting robots, go ahead and do it. (my abah resemblance lol.) Sometimes people do that to heal their inner child. Give peace a chance. You guys can still give your inner child a hug by cherish your moments now. It's never too late. 

  And not everything need to be negative. I see that many people has normalise sadness and it's scary. We need to give life a thousand reasons to be happy and bright. It's normal la kan kalau sometimes kita nak sedih but don't make it as your personality. Work on it. Jangan setakat merungut then let yourself drown in the sadness ocean without any efforts to be better because it can kill you. You deserve to be happy too. 

  So, if you see anyone yang tengah happy in any platforms, be happy for them too and take them as your inspirations to be happy too. No matter dah berapa lama you guys fight, never give up. We're never too old for anything. Cut that "I'm too old for this shits". As long as that thing tak cross the limit then go for it! Heal yourself. Life is too short for negativity. 

  Banyak pula kan zaty membebel harini? Bahaha. Kesimpulannya, (dah macam karangan dah ha) cherish your journey. Be happy and fight. I wish that you guys are in a good phase of life. Until the next update. Bye ! 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels