π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
night owl !
Tuesday 21 February 2023 | 2:09 am | 4 comments

 


  Assalamualaikum and hi. Zaty rasa macam lama pula zaty tak update. I wish you guys are in a good mood.

  When it comes to a roadtrip, I just don't care to be a night owl. No words can explain how much I love to be in a roadtrip. Especially at night. Just you, me, highway and the radio. Issa chill, issa peace, issa love. Zaty just love to drive all over town while drinking cola. Listening to a radio talk while mocking some of the djs radio. Lol. 


  I just love watching the scenery through the car window. When it rains, I will watch the raindrops as my tears of dreams to be who I want to be. Light from my old city sometimes make me want to cry. How much I miss those lights and moments. I wish that I could turn back time to feel it again. But I know life goes on and I need to carry on while cherish everything that still stay with me. 
  
  The moon shines brightly from above. I still ask them why it keep following me. The wind that cause by the drive give me joy and calmness. I want to stay in that position forever. Stop at the gas station to buy some chips then go the seven e to eat samyang and buying more cola. 
 
  I just laugh with my heartshaped sunglass, but sometimes I feel better because they look 100% better when I can't see them. Lol. But still, I love them. I may be a little grumpy but my heart is big as the city. 



Loving u is red. Stay happy you guys! Until the next update β™‘

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels