π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
issa sign !
Wednesday 8 February 2023 | 6:32 pm | 8 comments

 


  Assalamualaikum and hi. I am wishing that you guys are doing well and fine. Well, for now my blog views seem to be quite lonely because as I can see la, many blogger yang zaty used to keep in touch still on hiatus, ada yang dah delete blog and lagi-lagi. Last time zaty rasa zaty aktif pun agak-agak tahun 2019. I was 17 but tak ada la aktif sangat sebab masa tu zaty struggle dengan SPM. 

  So now, zaty cuba nak aktifkan balik diri dalam dunia blogging ni even sometimes zaty busy. During 2020, zaty was forced to face such a big hardships. Macam-macam juga la jadi dekat zaty until I lost interest in my hobby macam writing and reading. But right now, zaty cuba juga nak buat something because zaty tak nak drainkan diri zaty lagi. I try to get up. 

  So, zaty got a lot of motivations from positive things around me. Lagi-lagi bila zaty dah mula romanticize life zaty. I starting to feel like I can't waste my adulthood's life dengan drainkan diri. Well, you're never too old for everything kan? So, as long as I can cherish my moments, I will do it. Please wish me the best on that hehehe. 

  I want to write more, I want to read again, I want to enjoy everything around me and learn to accept not everything will work on me but not everything matters too. I've learnt a lot of lessons and I know I will face more, but as long as I keep the 'bring it on' mindset, everything will be okay. 

  Well, my post update macam bosan kan lately ni? Zaty will try to dig up some topics or random things about my life that I can share here. Bahaha. My life seems bored la. It's a filler now. Actually banyak je benda zaty nak share but let's see nanti. Well, that's it for today. Thank you spending your time to read my words. I love you guys. Bye! 

  I keep on rereading the book that my grandma gave to me. Entah la but zaty suka repeat baca buku yang sama. I know the ending will remain the same but entah la. Bahaha

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels