π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Hard times will pass
Saturday 4 February 2023 | 6:54 pm | 4 comments


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Well, happy february. January feel like a year and im glad that we able to make it until the second month of this year. I wish you guys are doing well and fine. How's life? For those who are fighting a silence battle, I wish you could heal from it. 

  Im just doing fine. Im trying to learn a new things and maybe searching for a new hobby. There is something I am doing right now but it don't works out very well. Well, maybe I just need time and more experiences to master it. I don't know but let's see. (I want to jump off the bed) 

  Well, I am struggling with eating disorder too. Not a new thing since I got it since I was very young. Sometimes, I want to eat like forever but some days, I will feel very guilty just for eating. I just can't even finish my daily meal because I think that I already cross the very big taboos. Bahaha, I know it might sounds weird but it is how it is. But yah, wish me all the best on that. 

   For now, maybe I need some me time. I choose to just push people away and cancelling plans as much as I can for the sake of my mental peace. I don't care about the negative things that people might say about me too. I just don't have energy to even deal with it. I mean, if it helps you to keep you sleep at night than go ahead. I don't mind. Whatever help you to feel better. Lol. 

  And about me pushing people away, if they are truly my friends and relatives, they will understand my phase. I mean, we don't need to deal and socialize with people all the time and I just wish more people understand that. Humans have limits too and that's fine as long as I don't cut off any rope with people. I just hope that people around me understand that. It's not like I don't want to be with them anymore, it's just me vs me. I am fighting and I wish they can support me by respecting my decisions. 

  I know that this battle will end. I am hoping. It's going to be okay. Everything will be okay. It just need times and patience. That's it. I wish you guys are doing fine too. Until the next update.

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels