π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
The rain has stopped
Wednesday 11 January 2023 | 3:09 am | 2 comments

 


  Everyone need a reason to live, to exist, to survive... Sometimes, I just wonder will they stop? A loving mind is all I ever want in life right now. I hope she is in a carefree now. Just laugh and surrounding with her loving companions. How can I reach her? With strengths, with knowledges, with twinkles, with loves and with affections. I surely know that the rain has stopped there. The storm has passed and those flowers are blooming again... 

I hope that I could write more in this blog this year! Happy late new year! I'm so proud of how far have you guys become. Keep going tau! 

  Until the next update. Byeee. 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels