π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
My place in society?
Tuesday 31 January 2023 | 11:45 pm | 9 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi. Do you ever wonder about your place in society? How society would describe you? Zaty banyak kali juga la wonder. But you know what, semua orang punya opinions and view tentang kita ni lain-lain so it's hard to describe it perfectly. 

  But, this is me. So I tend to to ask myself a lot of questions and wondering. How do I react to any situations? Will I speak up over few things or not? Do I support this or not? It's ourselves so of course we know about what we want, we need, our reactions and of course our place in society. 

  My mbti is ENFP. Yes, I am the campaigners team! Well, I got passion over something that I really love especially my dreams and hopes. If I want it, I will make sure to get it. Kalau tak dapat juga, zaty just redha while knowing that I've done my best. Zaty jenis susah nak give up and stubborn too. I don't give a single fuck about what people think. Well, I always put this thing in my head that they don't live in my shoes, so why should I care? They don't have any ideas about my struggles, traumas and hard times so why should I need their validations? Even my closest friends, family pun only know something yang zaty allow untuk bagitau je. Other than that, Allah je yang tahu. 

  Well, I best known around my people by having such an 'attitude' and like to talk back. I won't give any chances, ada je peluang nak menjawab, zaty akan menjawab. So, senang cakap, most people don't really like me because of that. My circles are small. It's not even a circle anymore, it's a dot now. About friends? Honestly zaty tak ada ramai kawan. Well, I like it better that way. Less friends, less issues. I'm done with them fake hoes and liars. So I think ada kawan sikit lagi better. 

  I'm not that popular girl. That everyone adores and likes. I'm just a simple girl that try to cross those clouds. I just love being lowkey. I don't talk too much with people that zaty tak rapat. Tapi bila dah rapat, orang pula yang suruh zaty diam. But I do have people that I will try to avoid and ignore. Let's be honest, zaty macam boleh rasa something off about someone. Maybe their vibes or actions, I don't know but I tend to feel it and choose to just leave them alone. I'm professional with that. Zaty tak adalah nak halang orang itu ini unless it's getting out of hand. Kau tak kacau aku, aku tak kacau kau. Ha simple. 

  Zaty suka bercakap and tanya opinions orang sekeliling zaty tentang something. Once I get comfortable with you, banyak benda yang zaty nak cakap. Well, I love being a listener too so I don't mind kalau someone tu nak vent or something. This is because, everyone's feeling matter. It's okay to not be okay kan. So, I will never judge that. 

  So, do you guys ever check yourself out? We all have our pros and cons kan since we're all humans. It's mind blowing to know every single person has their own story, past, pains, happiness and memories that they keep in heart. Semua orang ada background masing-masing. I just hope whoever yang try to survive, try to be a better version of themselves will always be strong and could make it, one day. 

  That's it guys. This post is so random (I guess? bahaha) Well, byeeee! 


I got to go somewhere over the rainbow. See ya 

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels