π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
sometimes, it keep me up at night
Friday 7 October 2022 | 5:37 pm | 12 comments

 


  Assalamualaikum and hiii! Well, I can't keep this thoughts alone so I decide to share it here! Back in 2013, I was 11. Zaty ada sorang abang tau and he was 13. So, masa tu kiranya dia form 1 lah. And he got some of literature books and komsas books for his school lessons. Since I am a bookworm, I took the serendipity to read all of his literature and komsas book. If some of you know la apa yang zaty baca such as 'Kasut Kelopak Jantung', 'Hikmah', poems, the fairytale, 'Rumpelstiltskin' and moreeee! Well, all of them were astounding and I really like it. I even read it many times since I can't get over those stories. 

  But there is one story that keep me up at night. Even until now, the story still haunts me. The vibes that it gave me was sort of eerie and odd. Titled, 'One is One and All Alone'. Well, for an 11 years old girl, that was the darkest story I have ever read. 


  Well, that's the illustrations of the story. Curious about the plot? Here we goooo!

  Trish was the only child in the spaceship on her way with her father to the Trion. If I'm not mistaken, her father was an executive officer of the spaceship while her mother was in Trion. Trish felt so lonely because her father always so busy plus she missed her mother so much. 

  Nak dijadikan cerita la kan, Trish ni pergi communicate dengan the voiceprinter and learnt how to clone. She finally decided to clone herself too. So, she named her clone tu, as 'clone'. So, nama twin dia tu Clone. So, everything seems fine at first but lama-lama Trish rasa rimas and menyampah dengan Clone ni. Macam mana tak menyampah kan, semua benda yang dia buat, Clone tu pun akan buat juga. They even shared the same thoughts so macam berkawan dengan cermin je la kan? So, Trish got a thought to dispose Clone but she forgot that they both shared the same thoughts so of course Clone fikirkan benda yang sama juga. 

  The fact that nobody notice that Clone existed was the most messed up part! I mean, her father don't even know that Trish made a clone of herself. Her father don't even know the reasons why Trish like to ordered two milkshakes. Padahal lagi satu milkshake tu, Trish nak bagi dekat Clone. 

  So, Clone successfully get rid of Trish. And yah, her father still didn't noticed that. See, dark gila kan? Endingnya, Clone tu pergi dekat ayah dia nak order milkshake and the father asked like two milkshake? Clone cakap tak nak, dia nak satu je because there is only one Trish and it's me. Something like that la. Her father still tak notice yang anak dia tu dah lesap sebab Clone. Like, Trish was the grumpy young lady but Clone ni nampak lagi ceria and joyful lah so her father didn't mind because he thought that his 'daughter' has turned into a happier and positive version of herself padahal itu bukanlah anak dia pun. So, conclusionnya, Clone finally took over of Trish. 

  So, begitulah endingnya. I was dumb back then like zaty tak faham dengan ending dia tapi zaty buat-buat faham jalah. I thought Trish finally become happy and started to be grateful but it's completely otherwise. My brother dengan honestnya beritahu yang Clone killed Trish. I was in mess when I realized that. I was like what the hell? Really? 


  I can't lie when I say this story still keep me up at night. I wish I could get the book and read it again like let me read it! I wish I can read it again. Banyak benda yang zaty nak discover actually. Poems pun banyak tau actually salah satunya from Shakespeare. 

  Well, that's it for now! Sorrylah kalau zaty salah explain ke apa but this is apa yang zaty ingat lah. Until the next update! Byeee! <3

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels