π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
I did it! (Sem 4 ain't that bad huh)
Sunday 28 August 2022 | 6:16 am | 7 comments

 


  Assalamualaikum and hi my fellow readers! Zaty ni macam biskut chipsmore tau, kejap ada, kejap tak ada. Well, I got a really good news to tell and yah I would like to share my victory here. Maybe it will inspire some of you to keep going. Bahaha. 

  Zaty pernah story yang zaty ada jalani latihan industri at The Top, Penang. One of the largest indoor theme park in Malaysia. And yes, zaty pernah juga cakap yang zaty ni masih tertunggu-tunggu result praktikal zaty tu. And yes, I finally received the result. MashaAllah, I have to admit that I was worried and in uneased because I'm worried if my result won't reach my expectations but wahhh, it was above it and I'm screamingggg my lung out! 

  So, here is my result! I am literally so happy with this. I mean, I really though I wouldn't survive to handle that latihan industri things but wow? Just like magic!!

Klik je kalau nak view full and sorry zaty need to cover my ic nombor and matrics' nombor for privacy matter.

 So yah, I am so happy to hear such an elevated words from my parent. I mean, I do it for them too! :') So of course those words means a lot to me. Abah must be like...yah she got it from me. 

 Pendek kata, nak dapat result macam ni bukan senang rupanya. (I tell this to myself) I just realized kalau nak dapat something yang gempak, the process should be gempak too. I need to sacrifice my fun and meaningful times for this sem and yes it's worth it! Pengorbanan naik bas sejam bangun awal sebelum ayam berkokok semua tu really worth it! And yes, it truly inspire me to keep going!

  So, zaty cuma nak cakap yang zaty bersyukur sangat dengan apa yang zaty impikan ni. I hope that my passion in education and studying will never fade. I want to gain more knowledges and learn! Aamiin ya Allah. That's it! Until we meet again in the next updates! Bye byeee! <3 


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels