π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Bookstore trip
Thursday 1 September 2022 | 8:30 am | 6 comments

 

  Assalamualaikum and hello! Well, before anything, let me wish  selamat hari merdeka. Semoga kita semua akan terus menghargai usaha dan juga perjuangan pejuang-pejuang tanah air kita. Always remember to be proud and to appreciate every little things that are surrounding us. Aaa, lambatnyaaa wishhh.

  Well, pada 29 Ogos lepas, zaty rasa bosan gila! Well, zaty pun actually ada plan nak further study and sebelum nak further tu pun banyak prosesnya so yah.... My parent pun ajaklah zaty dengan adik zaty sorang ni (Aidil) to join them for a grocery shopping dekat Tesco. (Tak kisahlah dah tukar nama ke tidak, I will forever call it Tesco). Well, quite bored sebab semakin dewasa ni, ramai yang makin menjauh. I means, my oldest brother busy dengan kerjaya dia, my dua lagi adik pula duduk asrama so yah tinggallah zaty berdua dengan aidil. Aidil tu pun baru je 8 tahun so we just tengok doraemon sama-sama, main monopoly and bergaduh. 

  And zaty pun ikut jelah, Lagipun bosan kan? So, sambil menyelam, sambil minum air, zaty pun ajak aidil singgah bookstore while my parent pergi grocery shopping. Abah won't allowed me to go there without him but zaty berjaya persuaded him like...abah! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm a grown woman so of course I know how to take care of myself. Then, abah pun be like..oklahhh. Bahaha. 

  So, me and aidil went to the bookstore nearby. Aidil was excited at first but started to piss off because zaty memang lambat gila. Kalah shopping dekat watson tau! Ingat senang ka nak buat pilihan? He even epically asked me if I want to build the whole kemah there and I'm done! 


  Well, there are a lot of astounding books and I live for that! Not gonna lie! Especially that new release from Colleen Hoover! I don't get it why Aidil want to leave so bad like excuse me??

  It's sort of hard to make a choice and to decide because zaty nak beli satu sahaja. Why nak beli satu sahaja? I ain't billionare, dude! (Insert Billionare by Bruno Mars and Travie McCoy) Zaty literally pokai and need to save my money. It's sad honestly. So yah, guess what book that I bought? 


Cover buku dia cantiklah. But some of my friends said that this book are mid. Nah, just let me buy it and give my own shot


  And after that, Aidil felt so released because zaty jumpa juga jalan keluar. So yah, I helped my parent with the grocery and mama treated us waffle at Leomag. Yummm! 

  Well, this is my on my way nak keluar pic. Pardon my annoying self.

 



Literally baru habis melukis and yah doing some videos reviewing my drawing together with my lipmatte bahahah. (Just for fun)


  And lepastu malam tu kami pergi cari makannnn! Kami makan mi goreng tapau bawak balik rumah. 



 

  Well, long story short, I enjoyed it! Even it's just a grocery shopping but it's precious. I finally got the quality time to hangout with my family even tak penuh. This is because masa zaty belajar jauh, zaty craving nak hangout at least dengan parent zaty and yah, I will appreciate selama zaty masih dekat dengan diorang. So, appreciate your quality times with your loveddd! So, that's it! Until the next updates! Byeee! <3

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels