π’Ύπ“π“π’Άπ“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“…π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ β™‘
Healing
Thursday 19 May 2022 | 9:36 pm | 12 comments

 


   Assalamualaikum and hi! It's been a year hahaha! I miss writing so much! All of a sudden I got this one feel to write again and here I am! 

  I thought that 2022 is going to be a nightmare but it's wrong in many ways and languages. I totally know that 2022 is going to be my healing year. 2022 is going to be something memorable and beautiful! I admit that I miss my college years and you guys know what? Zaty sekarang sedang buat latihan industri in The Top, Penang which is my hometown and old city. I love the vibes so much and it's fun. 

  I always think that I cannot survive there since I love to over think everything but it's a no. Yep, there are many up and down situations I've faced and it also taught me a lot and make me stronger. The colleagues there are all nice and very cheerful which is make me excited to work there and spending more time with them! For now, I live with my grandma in Teluk Bahang with my bestfriend, Ariffa. We will commute there by bus everyday. 

  Final tarikh kami jadi pelatih dekat sana, 9 jun ni. Rasa sedih sangat nak tinggalkan semua dekat situ but I know it will be one of my favourite chapter in life. How? Because it taught me a lot how untuk berdikari, survive, deal dengan orang dan sabar. I mean, I love the vibes there too. Masa puasa-puasa pergi bazaar cari makan, bukak puasa and iftar sama-sama. Raya sama-sama and many things! It taught me how to deal with adulthood gituu. 

  I wish I could step forward to face many challenges yang mendatang. I hope skills yang Zaty belajar dekat The Top ni dapat kuatkan Zaty dan tolong Zaty untuk hadap benda-benda baru yang akan datang ni. Wish me luckk!! I got this! 

  So, that's it! Wish you guys a happy life! Byeee! Until we meet again in another update! <3

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post
The lost princess
Izzaty Sarafina. She too will go away, ringing, when the momentary dream is dreamt



☾

It's forever #freemypalestine πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ






Wishes
master guitar chords of beautiful ruin by jhene aiko
buy ari fragrance by ariana grande
buy a new digital camera



Credits
Skin By : Ieyda
Basecode : Cikin
Theme : My Everything
Icon : closxdmind
Edited By : izzaty
The author : izzaty



Social Medias
Instagram : izzatyseraphine
Digitalcamdumpgram: deerinapinkcadillac
Twitter : izzatyseraphine


✧˚ · . ୨୧ Follow | Novels